On September 5, 2018 the following people were appointed to the Chicken Farmers of Newfoundland and Labrador for the term specified:
- Paul Dunphy as Chairperson, for a four-year term
- Carol Anne Walsh as Vice Chairperson, for a four-year term
- Alex Smallwood, for a two-year term
Also, the following people were reappointed to the Board:
- Davis Noel, for a four-year term
- Ruth Noseworthy, for a two-year term
Chicken Farmers of Newfoundland and Labrador (CFNL) is a non-profit Crown Agency, which was established in 1981 by the Newfoundland and Labrador Chicken Marketing Scheme under the Natural Products Marketing Act. CFNL is the regulatory body which provides for the effective promotion, control and regulation of the production and marketing of chicken within the Province, including the prohibition of production and marketing within the Province. CFNL has the authority to administer the Newfoundland and Labrador Chicken Marketing Scheme.